ch-scene - VD on the RADIO (Friday, Dec 1, 7pm) -- WKNC

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jean-Luc Diabolique" <VeroniqueDiabolique AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: VD on the RADIO (Friday, Dec 1, 7pm) -- WKNC
  • Date: 1 Dec 2006 08:34:04 -0800

VD ON THE RADIO -- LIVE
Today at 7pm DJ Stevo will interview Veronique Diabolique on the air
at WKNC as part of The Local Beat radio show. VD will answer
questions, play songs from their new EP, and talk about their upcoming
show with Asobi Seksu and Glissade on Thursday, Dec 7 @ Local 506 in
Chapel Hill.

Triangle Residents can listen to the interview on 88.1 FM WKNC.
Other Fans can listen to the interview online at http://www.wknc.org

NEXT SHOW
Thursday
December 7, 2006
@ LOCAL 506
$8.00
9pm Veronique Diabolique
10pm Glissade
11pm Asobi Seksu

FROM SPIN:
"Asobi Seksu does right by its name, pairing Yuki's sweet and girly
vocals with lusty guitars that vie for attention over heady
atmospherics that recall My Bloody Valentine (a touchstone they
willingly acknowledge). The standout track, "New Years" captures that
vibe, with Yuki's voice balanced delicately with gritty guitar riffs,
before being upturned by interludes of noise rock."

VD will unveil a new Xmas song about sadness and cockroaches. A lucky
fan will get to shake bells onstage. Glissade will sweep you into
their beautiful vortex of sound. We can't wait!

WEB LINKS
http://www.asobiseksu.com/
http://www.myspace.com/glissade
http://www.veroniquediabolique.com

Bisous,
Didier, Dominique, Jean-Luc et Solange Diabolique

V=E9ronique Diabolique
http://www.veroniquediabolique.com
http://www.myspace.com/veroniquediabolique
veroniquediabolique AT gmail.com

  • VD on the RADIO (Friday, Dec 1, 7pm) -- WKNC, Jean-Luc Diabolique, 12/01/2006