ch-scene - Re: Quiz time

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Quiz time
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:41:30 -0500

Your skull has a tip? Weird.

chris

James Hepler wrote:
I've racked my feeble brain enough. I've exhausted
internet searches. Now I ask the oracle.

What was the name of the band from 15 or so years ago,
out of Winston Salem, who did the song "Sharon Tate"? I think they became Two Pound Planet. And there might
be a relationship in there somewhere with a band
called The Breakfast Club.

I swear, it's on the tip of my skull. It's also
somewhere in my CD collection, but I don't know where
because I can't remember the damn band's name.

Thanks, oracle.