ch-scene - Re: Quiz time

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark <oakroom AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Quiz time
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:28:45 -0500

On 11/9/06, James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com> wrote:
What was the name of the band from 15 or so years ago,
out of Winston Salem, who did the song "Sharon Tate"?
I think they became Two Pound Planet. And there might
be a relationship in there somewhere with a band
called The Breakfast Club.

I don't recall the song you mention, but I seem to have 2 lb planet
and Breakfast Club associated with Urban Edge in the backwaters of my
brain. Izzat right?

--Mark

http://oakroom.blogspot.com
Music and musicians in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill