ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, week of September 14, 2006

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, week of September 14, 2006
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:33:42 -0400

I just got a promo for their upcoming album, and I'm pretty blown away. _Exile on Main St_ meets Mudhoney backed by the _Aeroplane of the Sea_ horn section.

Chris Rossi wrote:
According to my roommate, the darkmeat vomit people are playing at reservoir in carrboro tonight (friday). He also says highly recommended.

chris