ch-scene - Bull City has a free EP for you

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jim.brantley AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Bull City has a free EP for you
  • Date: 16 Aug 2006 08:22:38 -0700

I have a new rock band called Bull City. The players are me, Scott
Carle, John Kurtz, and Brett Bowers. We just finished our debut EP, we
are very excited about it, and in the spirit of the 21st century music
business we are giving it to you for free.

Please visit http://www.bullcitytheband.com and have a listen (and/or
download). Instead of asking for money for this music, we ask only that
you please send it to people you know who might like it.

If you like what you hear please get in touch and let us know!

Thanks,
Jim Brantley
http://www.bullcitytheband.com

P.S. Thanks to the recent A.M.C.H. thread on the topic of MP3 metadata,
I finally learned to tag those files. Thanks a lot for sharing that
techno wisdom.