ch-scene - Re: A couple of questions

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark <oakroom AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: A couple of questions
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 11:52:56 -0400

Hey, thanks y'all. I appreciate the kind words.

Re question No. 1: I contacted Downtown Durham Inc, and they do have
copies of the Rockin the Blocks CD, in case anyone else is interested.
I have heard the Erie Choir song about the Pan Pan and the Fontana
epic thing and enjoyed them both, so I'm looking forward to seeing
what else there is.

On 3 Aug 2006 08:01:25 -0700, Jeff Hart <jeffhoo1 AT gmail.com> wrote:
i second that. great blog mark.

--
http://oakroom.blogspot.com
Music and musicians in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill