ch-scene - A couple of questions

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mark <oakroom AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: A couple of questions
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:59:10 -0400

Hi folks,

1) Whatever happened to the Quarantines? Their MySpace still exists,
though their web site is gone. Are they still around?

2) Is there anywhere I can get a copy of the Rockin' the Blocks CD
from last year? Since it was a giveaway/promo thing (right?), would
there be a problem with someone making me a copy?

3) Does anyone want to read my blog? The Oak Room
(oakroom.blogspot.com) is a music blog about the Triangle. I'm a
little reluctant to self-promote like this, but if anyone is the
audience for it, it's you guys. Sometimes I feel like Ross's site
makes what I do a little redundant, but our tastes are different
enough that it's probably OK. Feedback is welcome, and I'd love to
hear from bands.

Cheers,
Mark

--
http://oakroom.blogspot.com
Music and musicians in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill