ch-scene - SPARK CON

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Lisa Bachelder <lisa AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: SPARK CON
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:16:10 -0400

fyi: a friend has asked that i pass this on (from http://sparkcon.com/index.html):

Designbox, a collective of the region’s best creative talent, is developing the Triangle’s first creative conference, SPARK CON. Scheduled for September, 2006, this event will feature a weekend of 4 workshops, each focused on a key indicator of creative growth. The workshops will be quite diverse and will include a broad audience, using Designbox creative techniques to extract a host of great ideas. The conference will also include music, art, innovation, and food events to showcase our creative talent.

At its conclusion, the results from each workshop will be presented and ultimately published. Our intent is to create a guide to support our environment and to continue growing the Triangle area as the “Creative Hub of the South.”

lb

  • SPARK CON, Lisa Bachelder, 07/28/2006