ch-scene - Free dog to good owner...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: marklebetkin AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Free dog to good owner...
  • Date: 26 Jul 2006 13:24:52 -0700

Hey all, I recently rescued an approximately 8 month old pit bull mix
named Jewels in Durham. She is very sweet and not aggressive at all,
but I absolutely cannot keep her. As of tomorrow, she will have all of
her shots, be spayed, have her monthly heartworm and flea doses, and be
semi-housetrained. I say semi because her previous owners let her run
loose outside before abandoning her, and she has made mistakes in the
course of training.

The reason I am posting this instead of sending her off to the shelter
straight away is because pit bulls, no matter how good they are, are
likely to be put down. Hopefully someone will save her from that fate.

She will come with a leash and collar for walking, whatever dog food
and treats remain, and the remaining 11 months supply of Heartguard.
There's a crate too, but I would like some cash for that.

Pictures available upon request.

Mark Lebetkin