ch-scene - The Church cover/tribute bands want to play?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Erich <floydianslip127 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: The Church cover/tribute bands want to play?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 05:22:44 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone intrested in putting togther a Church cover band together maybe play a
few gigs? I'm Marty or Peter I don't care. Need a Steve and anyone of the
drummers they have had over the last 20 years or so.

~Erich

"If we are nothing at all in the end, let it be that we were true to
ourselves." -e. peace