ch-scene - Dirty South - DSI Comedy Theater

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Zach Ward <zach AT dsicomedytheater.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Dirty South - DSI Comedy Theater
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:18:59 -0400

Do you want to market your band in Chapel Hill and
Carrboro? Contact us to be featured as a special guest
during our show MISTER DIPLOMAT. Every Friday @
930PM we feature a local celebrity. You talk about new
projects and anecdotes from your life and we use that info
to improvise an hour-long comedy show. past guests have
included Jimmie "JJ" Walker, Mark Jacobson Toyota, Mike
Maher (Wootini.com), Don de Leaumont, Daniel Wallace
(Author of Big Fish) and Douglas Sarine (AskaNinja.com).

Contact for more information.
lauren AT dirtysouthimprov.com

* * * * *

WIN 10 FREE TICKETS TO SEE IMPROV COMEDY
http://dsicomedytheater.com/news.php?article=47

DSI Comedy Shows Running ALL Summer Long
http://dsicomedytheater.com/email/june06.html

Be the front man with personality. Learn to improvise.
http://dsicomedytheater.com/classes

--

Zach Ward | Executive Producer
zach AT dsicomedytheater.com

DSI COMEDY THEATER
Home for ComedySportz® North Carolina

@ Carr Mill Mall (Entrance behind Elmo's)
200 N Greensboro Street Carrboro, NC 27510
Box Office: 919-338-8150 | Toll Free: 866-701-8349
http://dsicomedytheater.com

  • Dirty South - DSI Comedy Theater, Zach Ward, 06/06/2006