ch-scene - any cure cover/tribute bands want to play?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Eric Mann" <trilamdabooking AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: any cure cover/tribute bands want to play?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:52:36 -0700

I'd like to put together a show featuring the Cure (a cover or tribute band)
at some point in late August or September. Let me know if anyone would like
to form one and play a set. I know of some folks in greensboro who might be
able to bust out a New Order cover band and that would be a great 2 band
show.

Eric

--
Trilamda Booking.