ch-scene - Re: Open Letter to WUNC

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Open Letter to WUNC
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 08:33:59 -0800 (PST)

--- The Grand Oral Disseminator
<floydianslip127 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think regardless of how fast she can talk the fact
> of it is, its good radio.

I must confess, I have a very limited tolerance for
being able to listen to her. It is painful, like nails
on chalkboard, however much sympathy one might have.

However, like medicine which doesn't taste good, it
might be good for you. What I notice about her show is
that she can have four people on at once, and because
of her speed of moderation, they don't all talk all
over each other at once. A counterbalance to the nails
on the chalkboard is here's a political talk show
where the guests and host aren't behaving like crazed
wolverines.

So maybe it would be good if Bill O'Reilly suddenly
developed a speech impediment. He already has the
neurological disorder to go with it.

3