ch-scene - Re: best way to support artists?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: best way to support artists?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:18:09 -0500

Chris Calloway wrote:
--- James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com> wrote:

You're a mean one, saucy chris!

this forum would be more interesting if people felt
free to express their opinions without fear that chris
rossi is going to drill them a new asshole if chris
rossi disagrees. we might get more diversity and
actually some valid insights, as opposed to a bunch of
posts seconding chris rossi's thoughts while those who
might not agree with chris rossi keep quiet. all i'm
trying to say is there a lot of people who email me
offline or talk to me at the club about stuff i've
posted and, several times, i have been told they don't
post on amch in fear of being flamed by chris rossi or
someone else. others i've heard have stopped reading
altogether.

Those people are pussies. Seriously.

someone even told me the sames are breaking up because
of chris rossi.

It's true. I've wanted Zeno all to myself for years now. Now we're free to start our own band of recording studio owners only. It's nothing but triple tracked twin guitar solos from here on out.

rossi