ch-scene - Danceparty this Saturday w/$TINKWORX/DJsMothersbrothers/Datahata

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ryan AT dyss.net
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Danceparty this Saturday w/$TINKWORX/DJsMothersbrothers/Datahata
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:54:21 -0600

This Saturday, come wander down down our dark alley and party late
into the night

to soulful Italo-disco-house bangers courtesy of internationally
reknowned Down-Low Recs head

++++$TINKWORX +++++++++++++++ (http://www.downlowmusic.org)

live robotmusic from

+++++++Datahata (Zeke Graves from
ColdSides)++++++++++(http://www.myspace.com/datahata)

and only the hottest jams selectable (summerbootypartyjams, dirty TX
hiphop, electro, new-wave, disco, Madonna.etc.)

by the fabulous

++++++DJs MOTHERSBROTHERS+++++(http://www.frequenc.net)

(last heard hyping up that Leslie&theLys/Robosapien show at Wetlands,
but you've probably experienced them at that first awesome drag show
at the Hillsborough rd Co-Op, the last time ExtremeAnimals played here and we
had a parade, TTTs, Cuntry Kings in Durham,
Elecrobistro @ Fuse, parties at the FrequeNC ranch ... so many
memories!)

Plus the cheapest beer & the hottest freaks in town

Things get started around 10ishPM, and we're asking for a small
donation at the door ($2? $3?)

Together, we can make something beautiful happen, I know there's an answer
(Don't stop believin!)

Love,

Ryan & Lauren

NIGHTLIGHT