ch-scene - Looking for a Good Night to Check Out the Marvell?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "chaz" <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Looking for a Good Night to Check Out the Marvell?
  • Date: 19 Jan 2006 12:52:53 -0800

Man, I agree with the Duke Coffeehouse, I'm nervous to post shows on
here now. Feeling a little self-conscious.

But regardless,
if you've been wanting to check out what this guy (Justin) is doing
over at the Marvell, go tonight. i believe in what he's doing and i'm
excited that every thursday night we have the option of sneaking
downtown to catch some local acts and cheap(er) beers here in d-town.

mainly he focuses on metal, punk and loud rock acts, so it's always
good for blowing off some steam at the end of the day. the shows cost
4$ to get in the door and the bottles are 2$.

tonight'll be a fine show to check out -

north carolina rock yer socks off rock,
ladies and dudes, prepare yerselves for...

THUNDERLIP (murderous cockmetalrockers)
BIRDS OF AVALON (ballsout proggyrock)
TIGER BEAR WOLF (spazzinatorrock'n'roll)
CALTROP (progginthickmetalrockarama)

catch that?

@ the MarVell Event Center
9pmdoor - 10pmshow

119 west main street durham, nc

www.myspace.com/thunderlip
www.myspace.com/birdsofavalon
tiger bear wolf's myspace (just copy & paste) -
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=5450573
www.myspace.com/caltropband
www.myspace.com/marvelleventcenter

--------------here's my site - befriend me if you're out there in
myspace land--------------

www.myspace.com/bullcityrecords

  • Looking for a Good Night to Check Out the Marvell?, chaz, 01/19/2006