ch-scene - free show this Friday in Durham

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: briselin AT duke.edu
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: free show this Friday in Durham
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:19:29 -0500

Bring your own Wigg.

Part of Durham's Culture Crawl this Friday I hope you'll come see Durham's own The Wigg Report featuring once again Chapel Hill's Charles Latham and Sean "P. Diddy" Murphy --and thanks to all of you who came to last Friday's Cave show. We'll have new sets and this show will be free. If you come ask Charles to play his Prince Harry song.

We'll be playing at the opening of Durham artist Rachel Goodwin's solo painting show at the Scrap Exchange gallery. Including one whole wall of affordable -- $25 or less folks! -- paintings this should be a super fun show. 6-9pm during the culture crawl at Scrap Exchange Gallery, 548 Foster Street, this Friday night.

http://www.scrapexchange.org
http://www.rachelgoodwin.org
http://www.myspace.com/thewiggreport
http://www.myspace.com/sircharleslatham

Great art and some of central Carolina's actually not so bad we hope music.

-- ben wigg

  • free show this Friday in Durham, briselin, 01/18/2006