ch-scene - Sights&Sounds[1.3]Jan06

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: keith <wardke1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: wardke1 AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: Sights&Sounds[1.3]Jan06
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:13:19 -0800 (PST)

Wednesday - 1/18 - Intro - A 21st century mix of house,
broken beat, downtempo, varied eclectics and friends of the night. Music by
Keith. 9p-midnight. Helios, 413 Glenwood Ave, Midtown Raleigh.

Wednesday - 1/18 - Latin Night - Latin swing has moved to a new night! For
those unfamiliar with moves of tropical finesse, there are classes in salsa,
merengue and bachata prior to the party. For the rest of us, a bailar!!!
9p. RedRoom, 510 Glenwood Ave, Midtown Raleigh - www.trianglefiesta.com

Thursday - 1/19 - Louvst - Love, lust, lose, lost. A conceptual film
project by Johnathan Blackwell. Mosadi Music performs live after the
showing. 8p. Bickett Gallery, Bickett Blvd., Five Points Raleigh -
www.bickettgallery.com

Also happening:

Wed - 1/18 - Pro-L @ White Collar Crime (Raleigh)
Thu - 1/19 - Honey Machine w/Dj Marco @ Talullas (Chapel Hill)
Thu - 1/19 - Theory (DJ night) @ Wetlands (Chapel Hill)
Thu - 1/19 - 3rd Thursday Live HipHop @ Local 506 (Chapel Hill) -
www.souldojo.com
Thu - 1/19 - RAW w/LeMoore @ Sushi Blues (Raleigh) -
www.glamooreproductions.com

Thu - 1/19 - Djs Joe Bunn & MarkT @ Bogarts (Raleigh)

Thu - 1/19 - 80s Night w/Merlin @ White Collar Crime (Raleigh)
Thu - 1/20 - Keith, 6-10 / Blake, 10-2 @ RedRoom (Raleigh)

Fri - 1/20 - Cielo's 3rd Anniversary Party (NYC) -
www.cieloclub.com/flyer/2006/jan/aniv/
Fri - 1/20 - Costa w/Keith, 6-10, Romaric, 10-2 @ Redroom (Raleigh)
Fri - 1/20 - Dj Mooney @ White Collar Crime (Raleigh)
Fri - 1/20 - iMambo Latin Dance Party @ Talullas (Chapel Hill) -
www.talullas.com
Sat - 1/21 - Costa w/Sleazy McQueen, 6-10 & Romaric, 10-2 @ RedRoom
(Raleigh)

Sat - 1/21 - Djs Mooney & Merlin @ White Collar Crime (Raleigh)
Sat - 1/21 - International Dance Party w/FezMo & guests @ Talullas
(Chapel Hill)
Sun - 1/21 - Dj Marco @ RedRoom (Raleigh) - www.solidsoundsystem.com
Sun - 1/22 - Neu Romance @ Kings (Raleigh - www.neuromance.org

Sun - 1/22 - Dj MOVE @ White Collar Crime (Raleigh)
Sun - 1/22 - Family (Dj night) @ West End Wine Bar (Chapel Hill)

Mon - 1/23 - CoCo do Brasil w/Keith @ RedRoom (Raleigh)
Mon - 1/23 - Wade 3 @ Crowley's of Stonehenge (Raleigh)
Tue - 1/24 - Green Room (variety show) @ RedRoom (Raleigh)
Tue - 1/24 - ElectroBistro w/Dj Markus Marek & guests @ Fuse (Chapel
Hill)
Tue - 1/24 - Undertow w/Aron Wayne @ Sirens Lounge (Durham)

Tue - 1/24 - Dj Allwayz @ White Collar Crime (Raleigh)

Of interest:
We All Love House Mixed - http://www.musicv2.com/artist/sdfmixes
Winter Movie Series - L'Avventura @ NC Museum of Art (Raleigh) -
http://www.ncartmuseum.org/events/films.shtml#Anchor-Frida-45901

Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.
>From jcmidrange AT yahoo.com Wed Jan 18 13:39:41 2006

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=aMVRxNqD67+lJ9xsfdegCbEM8N7uAO0NsLf/AIy/ujSQ8SiOcVkaFJ+7Ts+g8mkJbivDOS2nmdEX68DBPZhsih2mfFMg556gCbfX3DGVgRwu/K35GnjnM70RkAO7bpRhtL/Me4+VRiyz1LQewg9B/a2o33RewOTxvdw2hdSeP68=
;