ch-scene - local jazz holiday music CD

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Van Sant <kvansant AT pobox.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: local jazz holiday music CD
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:47:30 GMT

We three local jazz musicians have just released a new holiday CD.
We recorded it just this past November, so it's still warm. It's
eleven songs all in the guitar, sax/clarinet, bass trio format.

>From here: http://www.onestopjazz.com/lzr-010.html
you can download a free complete track, and hear samples of the rest,
and of course, order a copy.

The Mp3 download store at my site is temporarily not working, but
ordering conventional CDs still works fine.

You can also buy copies in person if you come out to any of my gigs.
(calendar on my website) In particular, I recommend the Blue Note LP
gigs for an all-around highly enjoyable evening.

Kevin Van Sant
jazz guitar

http://www.kevinvansant.com
to buy my CDs, hear sound clips, see videos, and get more info.

Visit my new Instant Download Mp3 Store at:
http://www.onestopjazz.com/mp3-store.html

Alternate site for gig tape soundclips
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/kevinvansant_music.htm

  • local jazz holiday music CD, Kevin Van Sant, 12/11/2005