ch-scene - Re: question about minutemen tomorrow night...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Glenn Boothe / Local 506" <gboothe2 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: question about minutemen tomorrow night...
  • Date: 11 Dec 2005 09:24:42 -0800

Sorry, just seeing this now. For future reference, our website,
local506.com, lists the start-time for shows and these are just that,
'start' times, with the assumption "door time" being ample time before
that (technically, there are no door times - for most shows, you can
get in when you show up. that wasn't the case last night as we were
running behind on soundcheck et al.)

But I hope you made it...not only is the movie amazing, but the bands
were phenominal. Definitely one of the best nights of music at 506
during my tenure.

glenn