ch-scene - Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendy AT duke.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: eGullet founder/author dines at Federal
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:09:04 -0400

James Hepler wrote:
Why don't we all leave our rooms at Carol Woods
and discuss this over meds in the rec room?

"When I was young, back in the hard times of the early-90s, we ALL had to work service positions for YEARS. That taught us a thing or two about humility and tipping AND MEDS. When they gave me MY diploma, they should have asked DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?"