ch-scene - Re: backpack for laptops

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: backpack for laptops
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 12:22:11 -0400

One of my favorite topics. I did a lot of research before buying mine.
I ended up choosing the Jansport Optimizer. Great laptop protection
compartment and more cubic square inches of storage than any other
pack I coul dfind that had a similar laptop protection pocket. I use
it every day. It's been through fairly heavy wear and tear and I've
never had a problem with it.

Calvin