ch-scene - Re: backpack for laptops

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: backpack for laptops
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 15:47:38 -0400

Back when I was looking, the options weren't as broad & so I wound up getting a Brenthaven sleeve & just sticking it into my regular backpack. I haven't seen the New L33T kewl stuff but I can definitely vouch for the Brenthaven--hard plastic & soft foam in a nylon sleeve.

Gorman wrote:
Does anyone here have any recommendations on backpacks for one's
laptop? I've looked around a fair amount and am thinking I might opt
for a Spire, but Tom Bihn and Booqbag also seem pretty cool. All 3
have bookbags w/sleeve options one's LT and also have space for more
than just that(books, etc). Perhaps there are others I should consider
as well.
Thanks,