ch-scene - Re: ham radio swap meets?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: John Shadle <shadle AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: ham radio swap meets?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:25:12 -0400 (EDT)

> Are there any ham radio swap meets or similar events happening in the
> Triangle any time soon? I have some vintage broadcast and consumer
> audio gear collected over the years that I'd like to clear
> out. Email me for descriptions.

check out the local clubs. i think Durham's happens over Memorial Day
weekend.

http://www.dfma.org/ (Durham FM Association)
http://www.rars.org/ (Raleigh Amateur Radio Society)
http://www.qsl.net/w4unc/ (Orange County Radio Amateurs)

some of these people will be happy to buy up your equipment or help you
sell it by posting what you have (or a URL with the stuff listed) to their
mailing lists.

good luck!
-john