ch-scene - Re: "Plan B" - if this "group" comes to town don't waste your time!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: welovethemearnhardts AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: "Plan B" - if this "group" comes to town don't waste your time!
  • Date: 3 Sep 2005 10:52:24 -0700

William wrote:
> On 2 Sep 2005 12:11:46 -0700, welovethemearnhardts AT yahoo.com wrote:
>
> >We'll be the bunch of rednecks (guys and gals) drinkin' a lot of that
> >Budweiser beer and swinging our yard chairs over our heads. Now we
> >REALLY won't be too hard to find!
>
> I can't make any promises, but I'll look for you ;)
>
> I mean, how hard could it be to spot ONE redneck out of one-thousand.
>
> And you chastised me for drinking beer? At least I don't drink
> Budweiser, which we all know isn't really beer....

What will you be drinking when you get down there william? They DO
have michelob at the 'big beer tent', so maybe you will be drankin'
those. Or maybe you will get drunk BEFORE you go down there and finish
the night drankin' lemonade. I suggest the lemonade from the fresh
squeezed kiosk instead of that dreadful made-from-mix lemonade from the
Barbeque Lodge's kiosk.

So many choices, so little time.

WLTE