ch-scene - Re: "Plan B" - if this "group" comes to town don't waste your time!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: welovethemearnhardts AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: "Plan B" - if this "group" comes to town don't waste your time!
  • Date: 6 Sep 2005 15:28:05 -0700

I sed to you William, and you replied:

********************************************************************************************8

On 31 Aug 2005 13:47:32 -0700, westilllovethemplanbfell... AT yahoo.com
wrote:

>hope to see you downtown this weekend for "Saturday Night Special". It
>will be really SPECIAL, if you know what I mean William.

Ah, ain't you the sweetest :-)
I'm going to a BBQ on Saturday afternoon, but if you PROMISE to be at
the Saturday Night Special, I'll meet you there. I'll be wearing a
black t-shirt with blue jeans, and probably white tennis shoes. Oh,
and I'll have a camera. Shouldn't be too hard to find me.

Well, we were down there. I didn't see but one dude walking around
with a camera......
he was wearing a black button down and blue jean shorts. They weren't
cut-offs, so I have to hand it to you for your culture William. I also
saw you in the VIP tent......I guess you must have managed that by
being "in" with all those people at 96.1.

There was a chick walking around with you as you took pictures of
people in various stages of repose. A lot of them didn't want you
taking their pictures but they allowed you to anyway. Nice glasses
William! How much were they? $400? And that camera? Must have been
$1,500 if it was a dollar!

Anyway, getting back to the chick that was with you as you took the
pictures and the two of you handing out some handbills. I really owe
her an apology William. I had called her fat before, but she is really
PHAT. Physically Healthy And Trim.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

But I was right about you. You ARE fat.

WLTE