ch-scene - Re: no gas? take a bus

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: no gas? take a bus
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:00:30 -0400

He asked to be unsubscribed, so I unsubscribed him. I also assumed that perhaps someone else had subscribed him without his knowledge, so I put a lock on his email address. If he'd like to be resubscribed, he can email me and I'll resubscribe him. What's the problem?

Todd Morman wrote:
> You are clearly, deeply delusional
> on the subject of hurricanes and global warming.

Wait a sec. The idea that increased heat in the atmosphere may be helping to
fuel more powerful hurricanes is now delusional? When did that happen?

todd hey ross unban the fucker that was one of your more bullshit
uncalled-for moves morman