ch-scene - Re: Stuff to Do, Week of August 23, 2005

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Anne Gomez <anne.gomez AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to Do, Week of August 23, 2005
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:50:00 -0400

Update re tonight's festivities at Joe and Jo's:
The schedule for D. Cantwell's Pocketful of Experimental Delights is as
follows:
9:45--Clang Quartet
10:15-- Clang Octet (Clang Quartet with me on saxophone)
10:45--Glockenspiel
11:15--Data Hata
11:45--Pykrete
12:15--SpaceLab
Phon had to cancel so Pykrete is taking their place.
The "Clang Octet" will likely just play a short time and will not fill up
that half hour slot. But with so many bands, it seems likely we will need
the extra time to catch up or something. I.e., times are approximate.
Thanks,
Anne Gomez