ch-scene - Re: southern college music circuit

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendonnlly AT rushpost.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: southern college music circuit
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:48:58 -0400

On Aug 15, 2005, at 4:01 PM, G.T. Tyson wrote:

This whole business of categorizing music fans into THIS area or THAT
area seems a bit pointless to me. Once you have everyone assigned to
their group, based on the music they prefer or the car they drive or
whatever, then what?

Dude, I'm into music _for the self-loathing_. Don't harsh my mellow.

Puts on glasses, shoots, leaves,
Bendy