ch-scene - Birthday! Baseball!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Margaret Campbell <margaretc AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Birthday! Baseball!
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:29:10 -0400

Some of you who have been around at least a year may remember me giving away
baseball tickets in honor of my birthday.

Well, guess what! It's almost my birthday again, and I'm giving away tickets
to games again! I'll get tickets for each game 19-21. You don't even have to
know me. And you don't have to give me anything (although I do accept
surprise gifts, of course). (Oh--and it isn't that I'm spending my own money
for your pleasure or anything--I have season tickets, and I'm trading in the
unused tickets for this.)

I think no more than 4 tickets per person, unless I actually do know you and
have said differently. Just email me saying what day you'd like to go, your
name, and how many, and the tickets will be waiting for you at will call!
Unless I run out, and if so I'll email you the bad news.

--
--Margaret

  • Birthday! Baseball!, Margaret Campbell, 08/12/2005