ch-scene - Golden Dawn, Crazy Vaudeville Political Performance, mas, Tonight at Nightlight

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ryan AT dyss.net
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>, zeno <zenopox AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Golden Dawn, Crazy Vaudeville Political Performance, mas, Tonight at Nightlight
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:53:53 -0400

++Rock & Performance Spectacle+

++Tonight at Nightlight+++

+Friday 12 August+

Golden Dawn - not the semi-obscure/classic 60s psyche-rock 13th Floor
Elevators
off-shoot, but an enchanting & elegant damaged pop outfit from Greensboro.
Check them out!

Late Night Prayers - from somewhere out of town, some loose connection to
Facedowninshit - - - -

PLUS: I'm not sure what they call themselves, but we're hosting an all-womyn
crazy political vaudeville group from Asheville.

Hot!

10PM / $3 donation

NIGHTLIGHT+405 1/2 W Rosemary st CHAPEL HILL, NC 27516
http://nightlight.dyss.net