ch-scene - Local 506 Podcast Test

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT earthlink.net
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Local 506 Podcast Test
  • Date: 1 Aug 2005 13:55:47 -0700

The research department at Local 506 is always interested in pushing
the boundaries of what a rock club can do and we are now interested in
adding a weekly podcast to our portfolio. The nine-minute podcast
serves as an opportunity to not only hear some of the bands playing at
506, but also hear more about them. Before we really add this out our
website, we'd love to get some feedback on it...and thought amch might
be a fertile breeding ground for ideas and suggestions. Let us know
what you think..

Below are the links/instructions...glenn (local506 AT earthlink.net)

There are two ways to experience the podcast:

You can listen to the mp3here:
http://www.hamneggs.net/podcast/506/2005_08/08_01.mp3

or upgrade to itunes 4.9 (or download an rss reader,) and subscribe by
pasting the following into the advanced>subscribe field:
http://www.hamneggs.net/podcast/506.xml