ch-scene - Re: Local 506 Podcast Test

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Elizabeth Hammond" <elizabeth AT hamneggs.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 Podcast Test
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 15:29:39 GMT

As a techie and a podcaster I'm curious about the useability of this
technology. Since podcasting is based on a subscription model it can be
daunting for non-techies to figure out how to download the software and
subscribe to the link. Alternately people can listen to the podcasts in
directories like podcast.net without installing anything, however the
directories don't have a URL that you can give to listeners so they'd have
to search for the podcast everytime. Has anyone seen a really easy way to
deliver a podcast?

Elizabeth (tk)

1123184963.966715.108260 AT g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com">news:1123184963.966715.108260 AT g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...