ch-scene - Re: OT: Looking for Kudzu

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: kevin maxwell farmer <fakirmevern-amch AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: OT: Looking for Kudzu
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 21:01:55 -0400

"the state of things," on WUNC, had a fun piece on kudzu a while back:

http://www.ibiblio.org/wunc_archives/sot/index.php?s=kudzu&submit=Search

interesting, too!

-kevin

John Iwaniszek wrote:

I think that I have heard or read or somehow came to learn that Kudzu was a traditional medicine for drunkenness. I helped to develop a state licensing exam for Acupuncturists once in the early 90's and I think it was during that period that I must have picked up that bit of trivia.