ch-scene - Paid camera person needed for 5 days in June - Chapel Hill

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Elizabeth Hammond" <elizabeth AT hamneggs.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Paid camera person needed for 5 days in June - Chapel Hill
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 20:41:44 GMT

The company I work for needs someone to film 5 days of a workshop in a
facility near Smith Middle School during the entire week of June 20th. 2
workshops will be happening simultaneously - I'll be taping one. Hours are
8:30 -3:30. This person should provide their own camera, lavalier and
omnidirectional mics. We're well funded and I was asked to hire a
professional - thought I'd check this group first. You can reply off list
to: lohammond - at - horizon-research.com

Elizabeth Hammond

  • Paid camera person needed for 5 days in June - Chapel Hill, Elizabeth Hammond, 05/13/2005