ch-scene - Pixies at the Wal-mart auto garage

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Miss Tori <misstori AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Pixies at the Wal-mart auto garage
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:33:02 -0400

If and it you're two feet tall like me (not really, but may as well be), you
might be better off listening to the show than seeing it. Interpol was a
waste other than the lights which I could make out over people's heads.
Otherwise, expect to show up way too early to get a coveted standing spot
and wear comfy shoes.
Tori