ch-scene - Re: secu's new website

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fred Stutzman <fred AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: secu's new website
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:57:19 -0400 (EDT)

Not to belabor the issue - SECU seems to have taken care of their troubles. I geeked out a little with the front page login (http://ncsecu.org), and verified it is secure. A little javascript application initiates a https transaction with your password data, if you submit it. Nifty, and a little scary.