ch-scene - Re: secu's new website

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fred Stutzman <fred AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: secu's new website
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:45:55 -0400 (EDT)

SECU has a sign up on their homepage this morning - so they are aware of the trouble. The thing I am worried about is this login from the front page over http business. I took a look at the code and don't see any sort of javascript encryption or anything. I try not to be too much of a security nut, but a *bank* offering non-https logins on their front page? That's just wrong.