ch-scene - Re: Nouvelle Vague Films (was: Re: I think this guy...)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: <dave AT hollinghurst.net>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Nouvelle Vague Films (was: Re: I think this guy...)
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:52:09 -0500

Androgynous is one of many songs that prove Paul Westerberg is a great
songwriter. Definitely a fave.

While we're on 80's cult films watched as a young, confused, and angry
punk/mope rocker, let's give a shout out to the original "Suburbia". Every
time I drive through a neat and trimmed housing development, visions of
plundering refrigerators in the garage come to my head.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086589/

dAve

p.s. "They love me in Germany."

Message: 14