ch-scene - RE: tuners

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: tuners
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:41:27 -0800 (PST)

I was hoping that the strobe would be more sensitive.
I used one of those standard issue white pedal style
tuners hooked up to a microphone, and it worked OK,
but the signal is so faint coming out of the autoharp
that the tuner starts to jump around before I can get
an accurate read.

But then, it doesn't sound too bad tuned the way it
is, so maybe I should leave well enough alone.

--- "Clark, Chris" <CClark AT slk-law.com> wrote:

> James -
>
> I have tuned an autoharp before using just a regular
> Korg digital chromatic
> tuner - is there any reason you have to have the
> strobe?
>
> Chris

20050203154413.89444.qmail AT web40612.mail.yahoo.com">news:20050203154413.89444.qmail AT web40612.mail.yahoo.com...