ch-scene - Improv Comedy Class -- 3 days left to register

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Zach Ward <zach AT dirtysouthimprov.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Improv Comedy Class -- 3 days left to register
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:18:13 -0500

Chapel Hill Scene! Wanna be funny? Wanna try comedy?

We have 3 more days left before we close registration for the Level 1 classes which begin this Saturday 1/29 (section#1) or Monday 1/31 (section#2). We are now running a 50/50 referral program. If you would like to refer anyone to this class, you could receive a discount on each class you take (50% off each individual class price beginning with this Level 1 for each person you refer) and your referral would also pay half-price for their Level 1 ($50 rather than $100). Email to register or call if you have any questions about upcoming DSI classes.

ROCK OUT WITH DIRTY SOUTH IMPROV

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
WINTER SESSION LEVEL 1
Fundamentals of Improv Comedy

LOCATION: DSI Training Center, 110 W Main St Carrboro 2nd Floor

Section #1 Taught by Corey Brown
DATES: Saturday Jan 29, Feb 5, 12, 19 << no class Feb 26 >> Mar 5, 12
TIME: 1-4pm
Section #2 Taught by Austin Nava
DATES: Monday Jan 31, Feb 7, 14, 21, 28, Mar 7
TIME: 7-10pm

REGISTER: class AT dirtysouthimprov.com
Send an email with your full name and preferred phone number

COST: $100 ($75 w/ valid college ID)
* You should submit payment to confirm space. Class size will be limited to 12 students per section.

PAYMENT
Make checks payable to DSI Theater
DSI Training Center :: PO Box 1330 Chapel Hill, NC 27514

http://paypal.com
Send Cash to: class AT dirtysouthimprov.com

** class tuition payments are non-refundable
** class tuition may be transferable between sessions
** teachers may change due to availability

Please call or email if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Zach Ward
Executive Producer
(mobile) 919-225-6330
zach AT dirtysouthimprov.com

DSI TRAINING CENTER
Improv Comedy Classes That Rock
http://www.dirtysouthimprov.com
mail: PO Box 1330 Chapel Hill, NC 27514
phone: 919-225-6330
email: class AT dirtysouthimprov.com

  • Improv Comedy Class -- 3 days left to register, Zach Ward, 01/26/2005