ch-scene - Re: artscenter complex

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ben Davis <ben_dontspamme_davis AT unc.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: artscenter complex
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:28:02 -0500

I (and a coupla hundred other people including Frank H. ) went to the
public forum about this whole thing last fall - and I was pleasantly
surpised. They were actually presenting a private business idea to the
public and took notes on each suggestion given by all of us wackos in
the audience. All the green options were taken into consideration - and
parking and ped and bike options - They were geniunely interested in
feedback - I was skeptical - but now it seems pretty cool actually.-
I bet you could email the architect fellas and get a response with any
concerns.

Ben