ch-scene - Re: [Politech] David Wagner on no evidence (yet) that vote is hacked

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Politech] David Wagner on no evidence (yet) that vote is hacked
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:08:14 -0500

Well, the Greens & Libertarians are going to formally request a recount in Ohio once the results are certified. Is anybody doing the same for Florida?

Ross

p.s. also, does anybody know the fastest server from which to do a network install of Suse 9.1? Don't say ibiblio; I keep getting horked up partway through.

Chris Calloway wrote:
--- Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com> wrote:

What I want to know is, how did Joshua Bell and also
the folks at the Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields hack the WCPE
playlist?