ch-scene - RE: here's a thought...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Kevin Grealey" <Kgrealey AT McKinney-Silver.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: here's a thought...
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:04:16 -0500

haven't been following this one closely, but their nachos do rock.
carnitas are nice, really nice.
and grady, they have bread and butter for a buck and a half. that means you
get change back from one of those rolls of nickels you carry around with you
to drive the economy.

MCKINNEY / 318 BLACKWELL STREET / DURHAM / NC / 27701 /
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:13:39 -0500
From: rws6 <rws6 AT duke.edu>
To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>,
Kevin Grealey <Kgrealey AT McKinney-Silver.com>