ch-scene - Re: Something stinks here.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <rossi AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Something stinks here.
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:11:30 -0500

If anybody can get me raw data, I will be happy to try to analyze it. If possible I would like to see:

1) returns by precinct, nationwide.
2) equipment used, by precinct, nationwide.
3) as many exit poll numbers as possible, preferably by precinct

I have no idea where to look, but I'm starting now. If anybody can help out, let me know. 323, I'm looking in your direction.

rossi

My friend Phil said, wrote:
The exit polling was showing very good results across the board for
Kerry/Edwards. How weird is this election? I'm prepared to believe
the computerized voting machines are controlled by rove and company.,
but I have no hard evidence, only a stronge sense of having been had.