ch-scene - Re: Something stinks here.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Janet Jones <jones AT cs.unc.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Something stinks here.
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 13:45:07 -0500

heres a site that might initially help--with emphasis on north carolina:

http://www.ncvoter.net/

as part of this site:
http://www.ncvoter.net/machines.html
http://www.app2.sboe.state.nc.us/about/directors.asp

another site which might provide some useful info:
http://www.blackboxvoting.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?conf=DCConfID44

-jj