ch-scene - Upcoming AV Geeks events...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: skip AT avgeeks.com (A/V Geeks)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Upcoming AV Geeks events...
  • Date: 26 Oct 2004 07:40:28 -0700

--------------------------
October shows
--------------------------
Televised Teen Traumas, Two
Some of your favorite ABC Afterschool Specials (Make-Believe Marriage,
Dinky Hocker and My Mom's Having a Baby)- not available on the newly
released ABC Afterschool Special DVDs. Door prizes! Bring a friend or
two! Suggested Donation $3.
9:00pm, Tuesday Oct 26th, King's 424 S McDowell Street, Raleigh, NC,
919-831-1005.

Clowns and Cavemen
A night of some of our favorite films that feature clowns or cavemen.
Baffling! Show up early to see a Filmstrip! Door prizes! Bring a
friend or two! Suggested Donation $3.
8:00pm, Friday Oct 29th, Center for Documentary Studies 1317 W.
Pettigrew Street, Durham, NC, 919-660-3663

--------------------------
November shows
--------------------------
20 Million Miles To Earth (1957)
The first manned spacecraft from Venus crash lands back on Earth,
freeing a small alien creature which grows and threatens the city of
Rome. Features special effects wizardy of Ray Harryhausen. FREE
7:00pm, Friday November 5th, Museum of Natural Sciences 11 W. Jones
St. Raleigh, NC (919) 733.7450

--------------------------
AV Geeks online!
--------------------------
Now you can watch and download some of your favorite AV Geeks films
for FREE (a fast Internet connection is recommended)! Currently there
are more than 40 films online with more to come.
Visit the AV Geeks section at the Internet Archive -
http://www.archive.org/movies/collection.php?collection=avgeeks

--------------------------
More AV Geeks stuff to buy for you and yours...
There are more DVD-Rs on the way and a big holiday sale in November.
More to come...

See ya soon,

Skip

To be added to a list of AV Geeks events, please email me at
skip AT avgeeks.com

  • Upcoming AV Geeks events..., A/V Geeks, 10/26/2004