ch-scene - Hey... who's going to Donnie Darko Saturday night?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Elizabeth Shelton <interimistisch AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Hey... who's going to Donnie Darko Saturday night?
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 01:05:52 -0700 (PDT)

OK, so it's like 2am, and I just discovered Donnie Darko (the director's
cut) is playing in Fletcher Hall at the Carolina Theatre in Durham
Saturday night at a few minutes after 8pm!!!

Believe it or not I've never seen it (!yeah, I know), and anyway, hey--big
screen and all! Right? I haven't seen a film in the Carolina Theatre's
original space since before they closed back in uh... 89? or was it 87?
88? Anyway--long time. and a film I've been meaning to see, too, and one
I was sure I was gonna have to see on a TV... but not now!!!!!!!!!

I'm all excited 'n' stuff, and rather than wait and prolly forget to call
around tomorrow, I figured if I posted here now, not only would the
intended audience get it, but hell, now I won't forget, either...

So yeah, email me *off-list*, please, if you're going and I can tag along.
It'd be best to go with a group, but if no group is going, wtf. Then
again if you email the list, maybe we can make a amch group. ...and what a
scary group that would be! but hey, it's almost Halloween, so it'd be in
the spirit, yeah?

Uh... lizabeth

...as in Elizabeth Shelton

Yes, that *is* my real name!