ch-scene - Re: Not Music Related - Will Fox News Make You Taller?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jason M. Sullivan" <jason AT krazykat.nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Not Music Related - Will Fox News Make You Taller?
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 19:23:31 GMT

In article <415D9BC4.8040502 AT ibiblio.org>, grady wrote:
> Heh. We watched it on C-SPAN, which did the split-screen thing nearly
> 100% of the time.

I loved it, really.

> [Bush] also appeared to be more normally flesh-colored, whereas Kerry
> was a slightly ghoulish greenish color.

Judging from the color of the podums beneath them, I'd say the white
balance was off on Kerry's camera. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who
noticed this.

It made Bush look... well... orange.

--
//// Jason M. SULLIVAN jsullivan AT nc.rr.com
|c-oo http://www.jason0x21.org
\_- "That's not music, that's just sound!" - J. David Fries