ch-scene - Vintage Guild S-100 guitar for sale

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ceg5 AT hotmail.com (Zeke Graves)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Vintage Guild S-100 guitar for sale
  • Date: 25 Sep 2004 13:35:14 -0700

1973 Guild S-100. $600. This model looks similar to a Gibson SG, but
the horns are slightly offset. Grover tuners, Gibson-style bridge,
natural finish, two humbuckers with phase switch and volume and tone
controls, clear pickguard with Guild logo, block fret-marker inlays. A
beautiful guitar that has more tonal flexibility than a Les Paul or SG
in my opinion. Normal wear and tear, including minor scratches and
dings on the back of the guitar and around the pickups--nothing major
and nothing that affects playability. Also some corrosion on pickup
screws. Comes with plushly-lined hard case. Please contact me for
pictures or with questions: ceg5 AT hotmail.com or (919)260-5786.

for all you true emo-headz out there, this guitar was previously owned
by Stephe Pedersen of The White Octave and Criteria.

  • Vintage Guild S-100 guitar for sale, Zeke Graves, 09/25/2004